Thursday 21 May 2015

Great article on Chasseurs

I'm a fan of the under rated Chasseurs - hardly surprising given the name of my blog, and what I said in a previous post on my own Chasseurs!

Thus I'm pleased to see that Warlord Games have released a box of plastic Chasseurs. Though already having three units myself I'm not sure I need any more right now!

Just as interestingly, they also have a great article on the Chasseurs, so do check it out! It has a lot of good information.

Here's the new Warlord Chasseurs box set, looking very nice!


5 comments:

  1. That is a good article on French chasseurs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The figures themselves seem very well done as well.

    A mere three regiments of Chasseurs a Cheval? And you have a "Chassuer"
    sobriquet?! You *definitely need a few more, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers guys, and yes you're probably right Peter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to say Warlords have pulled that article ,it's no longer available

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rusty, they changed its location, I just found the new link and updated it cheers.

      Delete